[Buying/Selling/Trading] Selling my Visual J-Rock collection
Hey guys, I was invited here by a person under the name of BloodWinter on the NoLifeTilMetal forums (heartofmetal.net) and am a regular there known as Muckie. I've been amassing a J-Rock collection for years now but it's time to let some of it go because of changing tastes or that I just didn't like some of it at all. I keep my most favorites of them all, but there are others I'm glad to sell or trade, in some instances. They are all legitimate Japanese editions and complete. Sometimes I sell legitimate Taiwan or Korean versions, but would mention it if so. OBI and condition is not specifically detailed, but consult me about that before confirming any transactions. I'm only listing my CDs, mainly Visual J-Rock for sale because it's Japanese and because of the influence metal had on VK, not to mention that many of the forums regulars seem to enjoy other Japanese music besides straight up metal. Here's what I have:

goo.gl/StWAlg

This of course, is mostly the major bands. I have tons of little obscure indies here and there that I would also sell in bundles for cheap. By the way, I'm not asking an arm and a leg for any of these CDs. I'm willing to make a deal, even sell for under $10. Let me know if you're outside the US before confirming any transactions between us. I ship within the US and accept PayPal.
Classic Sega chauvinist ~ Japanese music lover ~ American pop antagonist
Damn, you have a lot of CDs I want lol. If I ever get some extra cash, I'll be sure to give you a call.
Occasionally, I write music reviews.
I have many singles in addition to what you see.

Seriously, I'm willing to sell full albums for $5 a piece, maybe lower for those with condition issues. I just want them to go to someone who knows what they are and can appreciate them on some level.
Unfortunately, my financial situation at the moment prevents me from really buying anything. It kinda sucks.
(08-19-2016, 09:51 AM)Dudemanguy Wrote: Unfortunately, my financial situation at the moment prevents me from really buying anything. It kinda sucks.

It can wait. They're not going anywhere anytime soon and it would take me a while to get them all listed on eBay if I wanted that route. They'd likely just sit there for a year before anyone buys one of them, if any. Take your time.
Well you never know. Some other weeb might beat me to everything. Tongue
Whoa your prices are great. Might I ask what the other stuff is? Or is it too many to list? I'd like Heavy Gauge by Glay, just not sure if there's other stuff I'd bundle with it. I live in Canada by the way, not sure if you would ship here lol.
(08-19-2016, 10:22 AM)TadakatsuH0nda Wrote: Whoa your prices are great. Might I ask what the other stuff is? Or is it too many to list? I'd like Heavy Gauge by Glay, just not sure if there's other stuff I'd bundle with it. I live in Canada by the way, not sure if you would ship here lol.

I ship to Canada, but have a policy of only shipping international packages valued at $25-30 or more. However, shipping via USPS flat rate means I can stuff many items into one box up to 70 pounds at a fixed price. So if you plan to buy, make an attempt to buy in bulk.

I'll get around to listing the rest of my J-Rock singles, EPs, and other stuff by majors and indies as soon as I can.
Okay cool, thanks for the response. I'll check some stuff out and see what else I'd like in addition to the rest of the list whenever that's up. I'm familiar with several of the band names above, just never got around to checking many of them out, just the bigger ones.
*bump*