[Buying/Selling/Trading] Selling my Visual J-Rock collection
You don't have those Luna Seas? Oh man you're going to be in for a treat Smile
'Image' and 'Mother' are my favorites, but Luna Sea has a remarkably consistent output for a Japanese band. Both style-wise and quality-wise.
Yeah I've been wanting to get some Luna Sea stuff for ages now. I've heard some songs here and there, but I don't have any albums from them.
Occasionally, I write music reviews.
I've never pushed them as much as I'd like to on this forum, because they're not even close to a metal band, but they're definitely one of my favorite Japanese bands. Their output is consistently amazing, they have an inimitable style, all the musicians are great, yet serviceable and I think Ryuichi is a great singer. They have always been my favorite J-Rock band along Merry.

I started listening to them when Sugizo joined X Japan, expecting something similarly metal-ish. What I heard wasn't what I expected, but I found it intriguing, so I started listening to them more and fell absolutely head over heels in love with them.
I'll get back to you soon, Dude.

And yes, LS is an amazing band. Favorite album is Mother.
Either 'Image' or 'Mother' for me. 'Mother' is more consistent, but 'Image' contains two songs out of my top 3 Smile
(11-23-2016, 04:46 AM)Jeckidy Wrote: I'll get back to you soon, Dude.

And yes, LS is an amazing band. Favorite album is Mother.

Awesome. Give me a call whenever. Tongue
Occasionally, I write music reviews.
BTW I have Electric Eel Shock's rare independent debut for sale, but I don't know how to appraise it (Maybe, I Think We Can Beat Nirvana).
Updated. The CDs which aren't $5 are now listed as "Premium CDs".
Classic Sega chauvinist ~ Japanese music lover ~ American pop antagonist
Just as a note, I got a decent camera now and can take pictures, but there's honestly not a lot to be shown or said that isn't already said here, and I am honest. Ask Dudemanguy or voodoosama, as we've already had successful transactions. Wink
Classic Sega chauvinist ~ Japanese music lover ~ American pop antagonist