[News] Versailles - Lineage〜薔薇の末裔〜
It's happening! A new Versailles album (EP really) is scheduled for release on February 14, 2017.

Tracklisting (taken from here):

1. La Musique
2. Shadows Fang
3. Inheritance
4. A Day Without You
5. Lineage
6. Marionnette
Occasionally, I write music reviews.
Who is surprised? Wink
That sort of answers one of the questions I asked them, but I hope they'll expand on it nonetheless.
I sure hope the compilation tracks remain exclusive.
For obvious reasons, I hope they're not, but I understand your agenda in this as well Smile
Maybe they can do a regular/limited edition thing where the regular has the compilation songs and the limited as some other bonus. Tongue
That would sure as hell be a better bonus than a bunch of PV's in my book.
I actually thought the shitload of PVs you got with the limited edition of the s/t album was pretty nice.
It's definitely better than just the one or two singles from the album in question, I'll give you that. But I honestly don't care two shits about PV's in general.
So Hizaki just tweeted this.

Google translate says "Submitted 8 songs for the Versailles new album!" I'm not sure if he means that he wrote 8 songs or if 8 songs are done for the new album. Knowing them, it'll probably be like 13 tracks long, so it's possible that Kamijo penned the rest. Personally, I'm hoping Teru gets a song or two in there.
On 'Jubilee', Teru's songs were my two favorites Smile But if I put together a top 10 of my favorite Versailles songs, I'm sure at least 6 will be Hizaki compositions.