[Feedback] Official Forum Bugs/Glitches/Problems/Feedback
(01-18-2017, 09:04 AM)rollermonkey Wrote: I'm getting blocked by t-mobile again. Posting this from campus wifi, no problems.

The server must think you're a russian hacker or something and block you. If you can check your mobile IP and then PM @Painkiller (or send an email to admin@jpmetal.org), he should be able to whitelist you. The only thing is that you might have IPv6 issues.
Occasionally, I write music reviews.
(01-18-2017, 09:04 AM)rollermonkey Wrote: I'm getting blocked by t-mobile again. Posting this from campus wifi, no problems.
I see you were online just an hour ago, although I received an e-mail from you earlier this morning. Are you still having issues?
Forum Rules | Japanese Metal Links

Use this code for Twitter posts:
(01-18-2017, 12:27 PM)Painkiller Wrote: I see you were online just an hour ago, although I received an e-mail from you earlier this morning. Are you still having issues?

Yeah, I posted from my phone once I latched onto wifi, but I'm still getting the 403 error when I'm using LTE / cellular data.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Feedback] Increasing Activity and Promoting the Forum Perdition 39 902 12-09-2016, 08:13 AM
Last Post: Agonymph
  [Feedback] Forum signatures StraightFromJapan 2 150 07-19-2016, 08:14 PM
Last Post: StraightFromJapan